- The amazing views over the West End
- Loads of great natural light
- A feeling of bing on top of the world
- The awesome Sun pub just across the road
- Great proximity to Crossrail
A bright and well presented one bedroom flat on the seventh floor (with lift) of this centrally located, purpose built block with far reaching views over London’s West End taking in landmarks including The Royal Opera House, Centre Point, Nelson’s Column, The Savoy, London Eye and even Battersea Power Station. Macklin Street is situated just off Drury Lane, moments from the heart of London’s Theatreland. Central Covent Garden and its many attractions is only a few moments walk and the bustling nightlife of Soho is within easy reach. The major Crossrail interchange at Tottenham Court Road is literally around the corner and both Holborn & Covent Garden Tube Stations are nearby.