- Outstanding lateral space
- Beautifully proportioned
- Views over Covent Garden’s famed Piazza
- Generous ceiling heights
- Exceptional specification
A decadent three bedroom lateral apartment finished to an exceptional standard with commanding views over Covent Garden’s famous Piazza. With double height ceilings throughout and exquisite interiors, this is one of the area’s most luxurious apartments currently available to rent.
Situated on the third floor (with lift), this stylish apartment is accessed through full height double doors to a spacious reception and dining room, which leads through an archway to the eat-in kitchen. As you would expect, the kitchen has been fully fitted and finished to a very high standard. There are three double bedrooms (one currently set up as a large study), with fitted wardrobes and three bathrooms (two en-suite). The master suite has large dual aspect windows and is serviced by a luxurious en-suite bathroom & walk shower, with marble finishes.
– Gated entrance direct from the Piazza
– 24hr security and on-site concierge
– Original grand staircase, sweeping around the custom designed lighting sculpture
– Double leaf, full height custom high-gloss lacquer entrance doors
– Bespoke Intervari kitchens
– Miele kitchen appliances
– Engineered plank European oak timber floors
– Specialist Lutron lighting for scene setting
– Bespoke walnut veneer wardrobes with burnish lacquer finish and custom feature handles
– Bathrooms featuring high quality Italian marble finishes
– Integrated heating and cooling systems
– Under-floor heating
The Piazza is Covent Garden’s most sought after address, with only a small number of residential apartments accessed directly from it, not to mention being a globally recognised Landmark in the heart of London’s West End. Notable nearby restaurants include Balthazar, The Ivy Market Grill and Sushi Samba, as well as the much lauded Frenchie, Oystermen & Cora Pearl and recent arrival, Taiwan’s legendary Din Tai Fung. The Henrietta Hotel on Henrietta Street has a fantastic cocktail bar & restaurant, and nearby Floral Court just off King Street provides a tranquil oasis with fantastic al-fresco dining at Petersham Nurseries La Goccia & and The Petersham.
A plethora of high end fashion & beauty retailers rub shoulders literally on the doorstep, including Tom Ford, Burberry, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Aesop and of course the London’s flagship Apple Store. The Royal Opera House dominates the piazza with the world renowned resident Royal Ballet & Royal Opera, along with many well known London Theatres within only a few minutes walk being home to some of the world’s most popular stage shows.
There are a number of transport options – Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line), Leicester Square (Piccadilly & Northern lines), Charing Cross (main line train, Northern & Bakerloo lines).
The apartment is available to rent immediately on a furnished basis.
For information regarding all fees and charges please refer to our ‘Fees’ page in the Lettings section of our website