- The Privee concierge service available
- Fantastic location moments from the Piazza
- A few minutes walk from beautiful Somerset House
- Lots of natural light in the apartment
- The fantastic views from Waterloo bridge are seconds away
Moments from Covent Garden’s Piazza, within the Opera Quarter area, this fantastic two bedroom apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of a period building next to the Lyceum Theatre, showing the award winning musical "The Lion King". There is a bright dual aspect open plan kitchen/reception room which has double glazed windows and views down Wellington and Exeter street towards the architecturally attractive One Aldwych Hotel. Available early September on a furnished basis.
For information regarding all fees and charges please refer to our ‘Fees’ page in the Lettings section of our website