Are you IN or OUT? TB_HQ’s Alternative Referendum
EU Referendum, simple question, IN or OUT?
After the non-stop talking (or indeed shouting) about the referendum, 10pm tonight sees the polls close and the biggest decision of a generation will have been made.
Well, TB_HQ pose the same question, although with perhaps less dramatic consequences.
“On this historic day, are you staying IN or going out OUT?”
Some may choose to stay in a watch whilst the votes are being counted and the results come in, others will want to be out getting on with the fun stuff!
Whatever your preference, here’s a few post-referendum ideas from TB_HQ
- If you’re staying in, why not brighten up your space with an arrangement from the floral masters at Bloomsbury Flowers
- Lighten the atmosphere further with a fab home scent from New York’s hip export Le Labo on Covent Garden’s Monmouth Street where they have a fantastic collection of hand made home scents and unisex perfumes mixed to order in-store.
- Don’t want to go out for dinner? Then stay in with something delicious instead from one of Covent Garden’s newest arrivals, Farmstand (courtesy of Deliveroo). Never has healthy food tasted so good!
- If you’re just plain tired of all this referendum talk and want to kick back with a beer whilst waiting for the results to come in, top drawer craft ale outfit Brewdog have also teamed up with deliveroo so you can get any of their craft beers to your door within half an hour, phew!
- If you fancy a dining out somewhere new, the folks behind Soho’s popular Palomar restaurant have opened a new joint in Covent Garden’s Neals’s Yard named The Barberry. With only 24 seats and no reservations you may need to get there early, but we’d recommend a seat at the bar anyway.
- Or for something a little more lighthearted, how about heading to the beach? One that’s just a hop skip and a jump over the river to the South bank that is! Cabana brings Brazilian street food and a taste of Rio to London in preparation for the upcoming Olympics, with it’s own white sandy beach, which to be honest of more of an overgrown sandpit! But, dip your toes in the sand with a cold caipirinha in hand, close your eyes and you could be at the Copa, Copacabana…
- Or if you can wait a couple of days and fancy heading out east, rediscover your inner child by whizzing down the new Orbit Slide at the former Olympic park, opens this weekend!